The pursuit of education, independent of biased and self-serving educational systems, is more important than anything else, in my humble opinion. Therefore, I’ve taken it upon myself to collect a library of links to freely-available books across a range of topics. These books are available in PDF, EPUB, and/or MOBI (Kindle) formats, allowing them to be put on your phone or tablet and carried with you where ever you go. It is my hope that, with these books, none will be robbed of the shoulders of giants on which they can stand.
If you need a tool with which to convert any book here into another format, for ease of reading, I recommend calibre eBook Manager.
- America's Great Depression, by Murray N. Rothbard
- Famous Affinities of History Vol. 1-4, by Lydon Orr
- Histories, by Herodotus
- Queen Victoria, by E. Gordon Browne
- Representative Men, by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The American Story, by Garet Garrett
- The Everyday Life of Abraham Lincoln, by Francis F. Browne
- The Progressive Era, by Murray N. Rothbard